- 1/2 cup (40g) rolled oats.
- 100g frozen (or fresh) blueberries.
- 1 scoop strawberry whey protein.
- Generous drizzle of Walden Farms caramel syrup.
330kcal; 46g carbs, 3g fat and 31g protein.
- Weight out rolled oats and pour into a bowl, adding in the frozen blueberries (I prefer frozen as when the oats and blueberries cook, they mix together well while the blueberries still keep their shape).
- Cover in water so that the ingredients are submerged. Cook for 1 minute in the microwave on high.
- Take out and stir (there should still be excess water at this point). Cook for a further minute.
- Take out and add in 1 scoop of strawberry whey protein (my protein powder of choice is Dymatize Iso 100) and cinnamon to taste. Mix well and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Add a generous drizzle of Walden Farms caramel syrup and devour!