- 1lb butternut squash, cubed
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 20oz chicken (cooked weight/optional)
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 cauliflower (grated)
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s curry powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Splash of coconut water
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
Per portion: 251kcal: 33g protein, 27g carbohydrates; 3.5g fat
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add in chopped onion and half the curry powder (this would also be where to add in chicken). Cook until the onion is softened and browned.
- Add in remainder of vegetables (except the cauliflower) and the rest of the curry powder and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables have softened, pour in the almond milk and coconut water and simmer, with the lid on for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the grated cauliflower and cumin over a medium heat in a non-stick frying pan, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately or separate out into portions for meal prep.